Researching Music - Education - Technology (MET2016)
14–15 March 2016
- venue: Senate House, University of London
- chairs: Dr Evangelos Himonides, UCL & Dr Andrew King, University of Hull
- call for papers
- Registration fee: GBP60 (SEMPRE student members, and unwaged participants), GBP95 (SEMPRE members), GBP130 (non members). Please note that it is cheaper to acquire a SEMPRE membership and register as a member.
- Paper submissions are now open: [SUBMIT YOUR PAPER HERE]
- Hard deadline for submissions: Sunday 3 January 2016
We are delighted to announce that the now confirmed MET2016 Keynote Speakers are:
- Professor Raymond MacDonald, Head of Reid School of Music, The University of Edinburgh,
with Dr Adam Linson, Postdoctoral Fellow, Institute for Advanced Studies in the Humanities, The University of Edinburgh
- Professor Aaron Williamon, Head of the Centre for Performance Science, Royal College of Music
Detailed information about the keynote addresses will become available on this website in due course.
3–5 April 2017
- University of Hull, UK